Welcome to the Arduino-Genuino section of the site!
If you’re here you’re probably a fan of this fantastic world of boards for prototyping and electronics projects. Well in this page, you will find all references on Meccanismo Complesso site.
We suggest you to subscribe to newsletter Arduino-Genuino, in this way you’ll be informed about any news!
Subscribe to the Arduino-Genuino section of the site! We will keep you informed of all the news, events and courses and the latest published articles about the Arduino world.
We are preparing a series of courses about programming Arduino boards and how to develop projects.
List of posts concerning the Arduino boards
- MKR1000 (Genuino MKR1000)
- LilyPad Arduino: the wearable technology
- Arduino ZERO: when ZERO is greater than UNO
- The highly anticipated Arduino TRE
- Arduino WiFi101 – A wifi system for Arduino and Genuino
- Programming WiFi on Arduino with the WiFi101 library
Sensors, LCDs and other electronic components
- Arduino: measuring the earht’s magnetic field with the magnetometer HMC5883L
- PIR motion detector – a sensor for Arduino and Raspberry Pi (parte 1)
- PIR motion detector – a sensor for (part 2)
- LCD1602 – Using a liquid crystal display LCD with Arduino via I2C
- LCD03 – Integrating a liquid crystal display LCD and a keypad on Arduino via I2C
- Controlling Arduino by Raspberry Pi
- Tutorial: sending values form PC by serial communication
- A laser barrier with Arduino
Shields, kit and Accessors
- Arduino Materia 101, the first contact
- Controllo motori con Arduino e la scheda Adafruit Motorshield v2
- Jumper DuPont wires: a practical solution for Arduino and breadboards