A page that grows from day to day
Welcome to the new HOW TO and FAQ page!
Here you will find a list of articles dedicated exclusively to Raspberry Pi each with a series of procedures and tutorials useful for the job and the daily problems.
The HOW TOs are divided by subject and will increase from month to month.
Articles with the symbol (NEW) near are those most recently published.
List of HOW TOs
- Check the Raspbian version (update & upgrade)
- Change the hostname
- Setting the WiFi USB adapter
- Remote desktop access with VNC server
- Enabling SSH (Secure Shell)
- Write on an SD card in a simple and fast way with Etcher
- Use a generic USB webcam on Raspberry Pi
Do you know any HOW TO practices to add to the list?
If you have a HOW TO procedure useful to suggest fill the form below, we will publish it with your name as soon as possible.
[contact-form-7 id=”11259″ title=”Post your HOW TO”]