Welcome to the Python section of the site!
If you’re here you’re probably a fan of this fantastic programming language. Well in this page, you will find all references on Meccanismo Complesso site.
We suggest you to subscribe to newsletter Python, in this way you’ll be informed about any news!
Subscribe to the Python section of the site! We will keep you informed of all the news, events and courses and the latest published articles about the Python language.
From Chapter 1 to Chapter 4. Principles and basic concepts of the Python language. Variables, functions, modules will be illustrated with a series of examples in a progressive way, making familiar with this beautiful language.
At the end of the course, the reader will have the knowledge to develop small scripts in Python via terminal and approach the world of programming.
From Chapter 5 to Chapter 7. Functional programming and object-oriented programming. The concepts of the programming will be illustrated by a series of examples, which will illustrate the great potential and flexibility of the Python language. Functions and classes as bases of programming.
At the end of the course, the reader will have the knowledge to be able to develop the first programs in Python independently
List of posts concerning the Python language
- PEP8 – Coding Style with Python
- The Python Standard Library – sys module
- Multiprocessing with Python – Forking a process
- Thread in Python (part 1) – Threading
- Thread in Python (part 2) – Join
- Thread in Python (part 3) – Multithreading
- Thread in Python (part 4) – Lock and deadlock
- Thread in Python (part 5) – The Producer – Consumer model
OpenCV – Image Analysis
- OpenCV 3.0 – Installation on Raspberry (Raspbian)
- OpenCV Part 1 – Load, view and save images on Raspberry
- OpenCV Part 2 – Drawing shapes and text on images
- OpenCV part 3 – Arithmetic operations on images and Image Blending
- Edge Detection and Image Gradient Analysis
- Canny Edge Detection algorithm
- Harris Corner Detection algorithm
HOW TO and FAQ in Python
- How to check the version of Python
- Install uninstall and manage Python packages with pip
- How to get all the functions in a Python module